Learn how to make this Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies that is perfect for breakfast and afternoon snack!
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Your Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies will be very yummy, check out the ingredients and method of preparation.
1/2 cup (115g) Butter
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk
1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter or any kind of nut butter
1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
1¼ cups (250g) White sugar
1/4 cup (50g) Brown sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1½ cups (135g) Rolled oats
1½ cups (120g) Quick oats
- In a pan, add 1/2 cup of butter;
- Add 1/2 cup of milk;
- Add 1 and 1/4 cup of white sugar;
- Add 1/4 cup (50g) Brown sugar;
- Add 1/4 teaspoon Salt;
- Add 1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder;
- Cook over medium heat;
- Melt butter and sugar;
- Bring to boil for 1 minute;
- Remove from heat;
- Add 1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter or any kind of nut butter;
- Add 1½ cups (135g) Rolled oats;
- Add 1½ cups (120g) Quick oats;
- Add 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract;
- Add to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let stand at room temperature until set, about 1-2 hours.
- Your No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies is ready!