Check out this quick and easy Oatmeal and Banana Muffins recipe!
Oatmeal and Banana Muffins
See the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step instructions for your Oatmeal and Banana Muffins to be perfect!
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tin with butter or oil.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, flour, sugars, baking powder, and egg. Add the mashed bananas and milk and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool before serving.
- Tip: You can add other ingredients to this recipe such as nuts, raisins, or cranberries. You can also substitute the white sugar for demerara sugar or agave syrup. Enjoy!