Panna cotta is a type of Italian pudding, obtained by combining cream and sugar, flavoring them with the seeds of a vanilla bean and adding isinglass to harden everything once placed in the refrigerator.
Check out a delicious recipe!
Panna Cotta with Strawberry SauceCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
To make this delicious Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce and eat it for dessert, use these ingredients from the list and follow the step-by-step preparation mode!
- Panna Cotta
200ml of Milk
200ml of Cream
40g of Sugar
1 Vanilla Pod
1 TBSP of Gelatine
1 TBSP of Water
- Strawberry Sauce
200g of Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
2 TBSP of Lemon Juice
2 TBSP of Sugar
- To start making Panna Cotta we need to prepare Gelatine first – it must absorb water and swell.
- Try to use fresh Vanilla – don’t change it to paste or extract. Classic recipies should be prepare corectly.
- We want only to start to boil it – don’t overcooked it and try to stir it all the time.
- We can’t add gelatine before – if you boil gelatine that will not work – remember about it.
- If you don’t have molds like it you can use glasses or ramekins but remember to grease it by oil for easier erase them.
- Panna Cotta is ready when it’s jiggly. You need to control it.
- You can easly use other fruits too like blueberries, mango, pinaple or other – fresh or frozen are good.
- You don’t need to wipe through the strainer your Strawberries – I want to have smooth texture.