Learn how to make the perfect Roasted Cauliflower for your lunch and dinner. Check out the recipe that is simple and easy to make!
For your Roasted Cauliflower to be very tasty, use these ingredients listed below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 large heads cauliflower, cut into florets
3 cloves garlic, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 lemon, zested and juiced
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- To cut cauliflower you first need to slice it in half. You don’t want to eat the green leafy parts, so just ignore those, and take the tip of your knife and run it around the edges to cut off all of the little florets, and then you can snap off the little florets into smaller pieces, or cut them as well.
- Then you want to slide it all onto a baking sheet, and since my family loves this so much, we’re going to do 2 heads of cauliflower.
- Next you’ll need to thinly slice 3 – 4 cloves of garlic, and you want those slices nice and thin because we’re going to sprinkle them in with our cauliflower.
- Drizzle with 2 – 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Then I like to give it a little toss so that all of the cauliflower gets a little bit of olive oil, and those garlic slices get mixed in.
- Then we’re going to season with a little bit of salt and black pepper.
- We’re going to add on a few more ingredients once our cauliflower is roasted, but for now we’re going to bake this in a 425 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While that’s roasting you’ll need to zest and juice 1 lemon, and grate 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Then you’ll want to drizzle on the juice from 1 lemon.
- Then sprinkle the lemon zest on, and then last we’ll sprinkle on some of that parmesan cheese, and if you want you can return this to the oven for just a couple of minutes to let that cheese melt.
- Your Roasted Cauliflower is ready!