Want to learn how to make delicious Roasting Potatoes for your lunch and dinner? It’s an easy and quick recipe, check it out!
Roasting Potatoes (Crispy)
For your Roasting Potatoes to be perfect, you will need to use the ingredients below and follow the step-by-step preparation mode.
- Peel and cut potatoes into half finger slices;
- Place potato slices on a baking paper-lined tray into a layer;
- Brush all potato slices with olive oil on top;
- Season potatoes with some salt to taste;
- Place the tray in the oven at 270 Celsius degrees or 520 Fahrenheit degrees and roast potatoes until golden on the bottom side, this takes usually about 20 minutes;
- Flip potato slices and roast them until evenly golden, this takes usually about 10 minutes;
- Place the oven-roasted potatoes into a heat-proof dish when golden;
- Enjoy crispy oven-roasted potatoes!