The French omelet or omelet (French: omelette) is a dish made with beaten egg and cooked with butter or oil (depending on the area), in a pan. The shape it acquires during cooking is similar to that of a round sheet, extended or folded on itself. The versatility of this dish is so great that there are countless variations.
Learn how to make this delicious omelet recipe!
To make this perfect tomato omelet for your breakfast, you’ll need the ingredients on the list. Follow the preparation mode instructions and watch the video for more details.
3 spoon of minced onion
1/2 tsp of salt
some cooking oil
some black pepper powder
- Cut tomato in bite size;
- Cut also the onion;
- In a pan add cooking oil, stir the onion and tomato for three minutes;
- Add some black pepper powder;
- In a bowl add three eggs, salt, pepper, and mix;
- Add the stirred tomato inot mixture egg;
- In a heat pan add cooking oil and fry the tomato egg mixture for about four minutes in a medium heat;
- Your Tomato Omelette is ready!